Friday, November 21, 2008

Obsessions

Sharing mine worst nightmare. Obsessions from the same sex.

We got to know each other from a bunch of friends. We have hardly known each other until few months back. We got quite closed but never foreseen that this could happen.


At first we got along just fine. We would meet up after work almost daily because it happened that I took it sort of de-stressing and part of socializing. At times, we all have to have zest for life, right ?? ..... after all the work stresses, if you can imagine. We also met up on weekends but that did not mean anything to me. I just took it as it was just a normal friendship and chilled out on relaxing weekends. Of course, I did not think anything more nor further than that. Come on, we are just the same sex. What do you think ??


Well, it has been going on for about few months before things got me really frustrated. Supposed, I was "shaken up" by some very closed one to me and I was asked why mine phone calls were slacking meaning that I hardly called. This statement which then made me sat up and thought through, what was the real reason behind all these slacking of phone calls ??? I then realized that I was spending too much time with her, so I was tired by the time I got home pretty late at night.



Thank GOD !! guess some of us are lucky that we were born with these womenly instincts in us, so I have to use it to safeguard myself, of course. Then, I talked to few friends regards to mine instinct and her actions, their advise to me was to get out of it before anything bad or worst happened. When I got that instinct, all I can say here is that she was out of her mind or "abnormal thinking", whatever and that I ended the "goddamn friendship." Mind mine language used here but it really got into my nerves.


Well, talking about her actions here. To be very honest, I still get that "turning and churning" in mine stomach each time mine mind strays to the incident. It was a real nightmare for me !!! Just imagine, her urging and never endless phone calls and smses, not once but at least 4 to 5 times daily even on weekends. What do you call this, then, if it is not OBSESSIONS ?? The feeling that I felt in me was not only obsessions but mixture of controlling, possessiveness and dominating. You name it and she has all that factors of scaring you off !! These actions of hers were really bad enough to make me run. Of course, I ran for my life.


She got to be kidding if she regards me as her WHAT ?? - so-called "better half, the other half or even partner." I definitely couldn't figure out who was "the he" nor "the she." What I do know was and is that I am 100% woman and a STRAIGHT ONE at that !!! Besides, I did not even have anything to offer her so I really did not know what I got to attract her to that point.



At times I am still wondering what was wrong with her ?? Whether, she felt lonely, bored, lack of attention from men or what ?? I have heard enough stories of women turn to this, could partly because that they hate men and so on and so forth. I do not know how true is true but I pray that I do not have to get myself messed up with these type of people again. Oh God, just join a club or cupid-club on the web !!! What is the problem ???


Well, all these questions above were left unanswered and to me, they are no longer important. Better to be safe than sorry, as mine friends have said !!! Things could have gotten worst if I stayed on in the "friendship."


Oh yes, upon our so-called "broke-up", she messaged me, told me how she cried and treasured the "friendship" and all those craps. The messages sounded more like "lovers broke-up" than the normal thing of just friendship. Immediately, without further thinking, I just deleted all the messages and her contact details. Since that fateful months and days, I have just dissappeared myself from her. She has also not contacted me since then. Oh My GOD, what a messed up life she is living with her kid ?? What a sad thing !!!


My end note here is that why women will have to act like men and vice-versa ?? Was it the act of GOD ?? Was it something got to do with individual mindset ?? Wondering whether these individuals were born to be ??? Whatever it is, firstly I am not bias to homeosexuals, gays and etc. Secondly, we can be friends but do not cross the line between women and men because I believe some women like me are unable to accept that kind of acts. Last but not least, hopefully we are all able to learn something from here.

1 comment:

patrice karst said...

Great Blog-- very funny!

http://patricekarst.blogspot.com